SIGN UP FOR DR. WEIR'S FREE REPORT, "SIX STEPS TO TAKE FOLLOWING A CAR ACCIDENT"
Have you been in a car accident and in pain because of a whiplash injury?
We Want To Help YOU Get Out Of Pain.
Bellevue Whiplash Center at Back in Action Injury Chiropractic is the leader in the diagnosis, and treatment of whiplash related, car accident injuries on the Eastside and the Greater Seattle area.
Why Are We Different?
- Advanced Diagnositcs
- Video Motion X-ray (Videofloroscopy)
- Digital X-rays
- Detailed Accident Interviews
- Computerized Fixation (decreased movement) Assessments
- Functional Movement Screening
- Digital Posture Assessment
- Advanced Treatments
- Cutting edge Chiropractic treatments for the healing of injured joints
- Dr. Weir has advanced training in chiropractic neurology and whiplash specific healing techniques
- In house massage therapy
- Cervical traction to speed healing of whiplash injuries
- Advanced myofascial release, including ASTYM, cupping, instrument assisted release
- Functional exercise based on exactly what each patients needs
- Proprioceptive reconditioning (helping your brain assist in the healing process)
- Kinesio Taping
- Advanced Healing
- We understand that often healing from a car accident and whiplash injury takes a team. We make sure that appropriate referrals are made promptly to the right provider. We make referrals to orthopedists, neurologists, physical therapists, physiatrists, massage therapists, and advanced imaging as soon as it is neccesary.
- We also understand that your car accident also has other pieces, such as your insurance, the other persons insurance, attorneys, etc...We work closely with your insurance, and all of our billing is done in house so any issues that may arise are dealt with immediatly. We also work hand in hand with your attorney to help them, help you!
- We also do something that very few medical providers do here in Western Washington, we take cases on liens. This means that if you do not have insurance, we will help you navigate the complexities of getting the care you need, and we will not get paid until your case settles. This allows someone who may not be able to get any care otherwise get cutting edge care and work on healing from their injuries.
- In one of the largest (and longest duration, looking at the injured 17 years after their accident) research studies ever performed on whiplash injured patients, it was found that 55% of the accident victims were still suffering for pain caused by the original trauma. (Accident Analysis and Prevention, 2002)
- Whiplash injurys are extremely common. As a matter of fact 1 in every 100 (1%) people on the face of the earth have long term neck pain caused by whiplash. (Pain, 1994)
- Whiplash is known to create pain in the neck, headaches, upper mid back pain, tingling and numbness in the arms and hands, and shoulder pain, but did you know that it can also create other health problems in the body as well? A study in the Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2001 showed that whiplash injuries hurt the health of the entire body, not just the neck and head.
- That essentially 100% of those who are suffering from chronic pain caused by a whiplash injury will have an abnormal psychological profile with standard assessments, and the only way to resolve the abnormal psychological profile was to successfully treat the chronic spinal pain. Psychotherapy was not able to improve the abnormal psychological profile, nor was it able to improve the patient’s chronic pain complaint.(Pain, 1997)